Friday, March 13, 2009

Ryan Leslie - How It Was Supposed To Be


Video 2 of 3 for Ryan Leslie's "How It Was Supposed To Be" (Military Version)Starring & Co-Directed by Tyson Beckford

Says Ryan:

"So much to write about this video. First, I had a concept that I shared with Shiv and the two of us fine tuned it into a treatment. I shopped it to some directors and when they told me how much they expected it to cost ($200K), I decided to direct it myself to give my staff an incredible learning experience. Two weeks into the planning and production process, I ran into Tyson Beckford at the G-star fashion show and invited him to direct the video with me. I could write a book about the production of this video - scripting, rehearsal, styling, filming, editing, sound design, color-correction…"

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete